Tuesday 12 August 2014

Tuesday, 12th August

I am so close to the end now! The walk continues to be very strenuous. By the end of each day I know I've done a walk! I have had a little rain recently, but nothing too terrible.
Thank you to the lady and her young daughter who held the gate open for me and to the couple I met on route a couple of days ago - thanks for the donation and a special thank you to their children for the energy bars!
I feel the end is in sight now and that I am going to finish the course.
Thank you Sally and Kevin for the hospitality and donation. I enjoyed my stay with you and hope to meet up again in the future.
My wife, Ruth, has now rejoined me, and my son and his family travel down on Thursday to help me finish this adventure!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.