Tuesday 26 August 2014

Trying to adjust to 'normal' life, whatever that is! I am trying to ring round all the people I stayed with over the past 3 months but if I haven't spoken to you yet don't worry I soon will.
I am missing the interaction with the people I was meeting as I walked along but on the other hand it is good to be back with family and friends and it was good to be met by family as I reached Lands End.
To my followers in the U.S. thanks for your long distance support and thanks Becky for all the help with the blog. I hope to provide you with more photos of the British landscape  next time I am able to visit Becky and family
I am keeping the fund raising account open for the next couple of months by which time I am hoping to have my book ready for circulation. It will be called End to End on a Shoe String.
I will continue to update the blog twice a week when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.