Monday 10 March 2014

Looking forward now to my rapidly approaching visit to Idaho, USA, to spend time with my daughter and son in law and their two boys, Elliot and Reuben. This time in a fortnight we will be nearly there! We are planning on doing lots of walking while we are there in preparation for THE WALK which will start a few weeks after we arrive back in GB.
I am in the final stages of planning the accommodation and continue to have excellent response from those I speak to, thanks to Andrew who has today sent an e-mail to confirm his offer of help in Chepstow. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
My next focus is now the fund raising as I publicize the event and encourage people to help raise money for the charities. I have already about £3,000 and am aiming for £10,000 Anyone reading this who would like to contribute please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.