Tuesday 4 February 2014

I have spoken to a number of new contacts concerning accommodation, Ruth at Craiglodge community prayer lodge has kindly agreed for my wife Ruth and I to stay overnight Monday 16th June and Dave at Inversnaid bunkhouse has given a very generous price reduction, thanks to both of you. Many others are at this moment looking for accommodation for me, as it stands at the moment more than half of the nights are covered.
Congratulations to Leanne and Dave on their engagement, they get married May31st. Leanne lodges at our home and we are looking forward to witnessing the wedding and then straight afterwards we are off to Scotland. They have also kindly sponsored an overnight at Balmaha on the banks of Lomond.
At the other end of the country near the end of my walk on Tuesday 12th August Robert from Newquay Christian centre has offered a bed for the night, thanks Robert.
I had two very good days in Asda, Ashton, thanks Anthony for organising this, the good news is I raised £850 in donations and met some lovely people and had some good conversations, not to mention the encouraging handshakes. The bad news is I have to carry some very heavy bags full of coins to the bank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.