Saturday 13 September 2014

Sorry it's been so long since I posted any information. I have had so many things to catch up on. Ruth and I are continuing to work on my book and I have had a couple of interviews with the local press and radio. For anyone who may be interested on Thursday 18th September I will be on the radio and having my favourite songs played in between relating experiences from my walk, a bit like Desert Island Discs. I'll let you know the times later.
I have also taken a couple of bookings with local churches to talk about the walk and show pictures, if anyone else is interested in arranging a similar thing at their church or community centre please let me know. Donations are still coming in and we will keep the account open for a few more weeks, if you wish to support me you'll find Tearfund Giving on my blog or contact me direct.
Thanks for your continued support, more next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.