Sunday 11 May 2014

Arrived back from America safely 5 days ago but still trying to get back into the right time zone!
Have done a little more fund raising in my local shopping centre had some good conversations with people who were passing by. Thanks to all of you who took the trouble to stop and talk or donate.
I am re-phoning people to confirm accommodation especially for the early weeks of the walk and tying up loose ends.
I will be doing some more walking this week particularly on Thursday when I hope to walk along the Lancaster canal which is part of my route later in the walk. My main focus is now turning to fund raising if any of my readers know of anyone who might be interested in sponsoring me it can now also be done electronically through this blog. I appreciate any support for the charities that I am supporting.
Since arriving back we have had rain, rain and more rain so perhaps by the time I set off we'll be due for some dry weather!
I'll post some more photos later on this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.